Are you a hard-working, self-sufficient go-getter? Then, the McKenna Children’s Museum is the place for you! Our staff and volunteers are essential in creating a meaningful experience for our members and guests. Our mission is to inspire and equip the next generation of creative problem-solvers, through play.
Browse Our Career Opportunities
- Museum Floor Associate
- Position type: Part-time/as needed.
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Must but available to work Saturdays.
- Responsible for interacting with museum guests and making sure the Museum is safe, clean, and orderly at all times. Able to facilitate birthday parties. Help with programs and camps as needed.
- Summer Volunteer
- Our Summer Volunteer Program is for students ages 12 – 15 looking to accumulate volunteer hours.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
Do you think that you would be a good fit for our team? Email your resume to Isabel Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
The McKenna Children’s Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.