Group visits to McKenna Children’s Museum are encouraged for school groups, day cares, and nonprofit organizations. To receive the group rate your group must meet the following guidelines:
- Call the Children’s Museum before your arrival and make a reservation
- Have a minimum of 10 children and adults in your group
- Pay for all or a majority of admissions in one check or credit card payment before or at the time of arrival
- Members of your group should arrive and enter the Children’s Museum together
- Play time is for two hours
- Members of your group should leave together
A snack or lunch area is available for groups of all sizes for $20. Please inform us at the time of reservation if we can provide this for you.
Mondays through Fridays, for a maximum of two hours.
Children and adult chaperones are $3.50 each for local public schools (NBISD & CISD) and $4.50 each for other public schools and private schools.
One (1) adult for every five (5) children is required.
There is a fee of $25 for each missing chaperone.
Balance is due the day of your visit.
Cancellations must be made a week in advance.
Guided group adult only tours are provided for a reduced admission price when a reservation is made in advance. Call the Museum to book your tour.