- Does Museum have parking?
Museum parking is free and available in all parking lots surrounding the building.
- Do you allow re-entry?
Yes, come and go as you please on the same day with our “PLAY ALL DAY” admission.
- What age range is the Museum appropriate for?
The McKenna Childers’s Museum serves children ages birth – 8 and their families. Each of our exhibits, experiences, and programs have been designed to engage a broad range of children’s ages and interests. Only the TOT SPOT is limited for 0-3 years of age.
- How long does it take to go through the Museum?
Depending on your child’s age, or favorability of one exhibit over another, the length of your visit may vary, we advise planning for 1-2 hours.
- Can I drop off my child for the day and leave, or do I have to be with my child at all times?
All children must be accompanied by an adult while visiting the Museum.
- Can I bring food into the Museum?
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Museum exhibit areas. There are lunch tables and picnic tables available for your use.
- Does the Museum participate in the reciprocal program?
We do not participate in the reciprocal program.
- Are firearms or weapons allowed on site?
No. As posted at the entrances to the Museum and according to laws of the State of Texas, for the safety of our children, no weapons (including concealed or open carry) are allowed in the Museum.